FITNESS TRAINING MAP
For weeks 19th and 26th April the fitness class will be held outside - weather permitting - due to maintenance being completed at Hagley Commnity College Gym.
Same time 6-7pm, $2 still required please, meeting at the Gym then start with a light jog to the netball courts meeting by court 27. See you there.
Reminder that we run a fitness training every Wednesday at Hagley Community College Gym 1, cost is $2 each. Run by a Personal Trainer every week until the end of August. First class is starting Wednesday 5th April sharp at 6pm to until 7pm . Please see the map below for directions on how to get there. If you come in off Morehouse Ave and turn into Stewart Street, you should have no problem finding this.
We look forward to seeing some of our club players from any teams attend to help keep there fitness up through the season.
Bring a friend and enjoy working out together. See you there
About Our Club ...............
2017 Raising the Standard Together we can Achieve.....
Our Club Motto ......
Our Sponsors ...............
- Senior Teams
- Social Teams
- U15 and U16 Teams
- U14 Teams
- U13 Teams
- U12 Teams
- Future Fern Team (yr3,4,5 & 6)
- Contact Us / Joining Our Club
- Club Financial and Account Information
- FAQ / Club Constitution / Codes of Conduct and Ethics / CNC Monthly Newsletters
- Trident Homes Building Communities Fund
- Meet the Management Team
- Club Merchandise - Hoodies
- Club Merchandise - Track Jackets
- Development Squad
- Membership Awards
- Honours Board
- Netball Skills and Tips
- Archive Action Sport Goal Ratio 2016-2012
- News 2016-2012
- Archive Photo Gallery 2015-2011
- Prize Giving Photo's 2016-2011
- Team Prize Giving Names 2016-2009
- Teams 2016-2013
- Teams 2012 - 2009